7-12 years old
Anytime that fits into your schedule
Log into your summer camp anytime, anywhere this summer! All you need is a computer, notebook, a pencil and a few colored pencils to participate.
What camp includes:
- Two weeks of hands on writing and illustration video lessons & activities
- Learn how to create your own fictional character and completed story
- Learn how to develop a unique character, how to hook your reader, how to create a dynamic plot, how to turn your story into a visual experience, how real authors brainstorm
- Students will get to view real author manuscripts and the stages of story and character creation
- Resources on how to get published
- Guest author appearances for extra writing tips and tricks
Everyone who signs up for 2020 Virtual Summer Camp will receive a FREE iWRITE Kids Year-Long Membership to continue the writing fun each week after summer camp! We’ve thought of everything to avoid summer learning loss while having fun!